Articles about Free Pascal/Lazarus
These articles are about Free Pascal/Lazarus.
Interfacing to Visio with Lazarus and Graham Wideman's code
What files to backup and archive
When you create a Free Pascal/Lazarus project you should also store all your files in some sort of backup, archive or source control system. But, what files should be stored away, not all, certainly.
- bak - no - these are editor backups of your your pascal source files
- compiled - no
- exe - no - this is your compiled/linked executable file
- frm - yes - these are your pascal forms
- ico - yes - this should be the icon that you created somewhere
- lfm - yes - Lazarus ForM
- lpi - yes - Lazarus Project Information
- lpr - yes - Lazarus PRoject
- lrs - yes - Lazarus Resource
- manifest - no - compiler generated
- o - no - these are object files generated by the compiler
- pas - yes - these are your pascal source files
- pp - yes - pascal source file -
- ppu - no - these are generated by the compiler
Best viewed in any web browser.
Copyright © 2002-2020 Paul Herber. All rights reserved.